Brothers and Sisters: Our Mother warns us and we are witnesses that Heaven tells us in advance of what will happen, in order that we would remain prepared in the spirit. I am wounded by those who continue saying that I am not a God of catastrophes, and that therefore My children should not know of all of what I am warning them about. Your Jesus HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN COMMENTARY OF LUZ DE MARIA Brothers and sisters, December 15, 2010, Bless yourselves and your brothers and sisters constantly. In this Age, the Devil is roving from one end to the other in search of the slightest opportunity to rule through division, that which is the cause of the downfall of every good purpose of man.People of God, you need to understand that as humans, you are all walking a steep path, you are swimming against the current of the world, you are being formed to live within theTRUE WAY, before which you need to kneel and pray, to fast and offer up in order to find wisdom to work and act. CREAN EN EL PODER DE MI DIVINO HIJO (Cf. DO NOT FEAR, I AM YOUR MOTHER; MY SON HAS ENTRUSTED EACH ONE OF YOU TO ME. This is contradictory for you, but not for those living under the orders of the antichrist, whom they constantly serve. You know that evil delights in human weakness and shudders at strength in man, strength that does not allow him to depart from the right path in Our and Your King and Lord Jesus Christ. The Mission of Luz de Maria, in total obedience to Christ, is to be an instrument of the Divine Truth in this instant and to announce and denounce what Our Lord Jesus Christ and Our Blessed Mother indicate to her so that the children of God continue to fight for their own conversion and that of all their brothers and sisters, recognizing and Luz de Mara: IN THIS DAY WHEN OUR MOTHER HAS GIVEN ME THIS CALL OF LOVE FOR ALL HUMANKIND, SHE HAS GIVEN ME A VISION THAT I WISH TO SHARE WITH YOU: Lily of the Holy Face of Jesus Prophecies, Messages and Prophecies of Enoch, Colombia, Prophecies of Veronica Leuken the Seer of Bayside, Messages of Our Lady of Trevignano Romano, Valeria Copponi: Messages of Jesus and Mary, The True Church on Earth: The Catholic Church. Prepare yourselves, beloved People of God, growing in the gifts of the Holy Divine Spirit (Is 11:1-4):THE GIFT OF WISDOM: in which charity shines and the creature understands that God's Plan must be exalted above all things and must not be hindered. ("Revelamos Quen Es la Vidente Luz de Mara . Cover the newly blessed grapes with a wine brandy. You are the great experiment of the large food industries. With scissors, cut grapes from cluster. DO NOT KEEP THIS WAITING TO GET TO USE THEM, SEARCH WHERE THEY ARE, SEARCH WHERE YOU CAN LOCATE THEM NEAR YOU, DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST INSTANT. O Sacred Heart of Jesus who made known to St. Margaret Mary Your great desire to reign over Christian families we are gathered here today to proclaim Your complete dominion over our family. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. In this instant, humanity is degenerating in its cells and all its body is led to fall into an unthinkable set-back. Come to My Mercy. Feb. 24, 2020 (Fixed translation walnuts instead of nuts in Nov. 22, 2012 rev.) Children of My Immaculate Heart, science, with its advances, has as its aim, for every human being to be independent without needing his or her brothers and sisters. Humanity has entered the moments of greater pain, which will progress with the passing of the years, until, after the Purification, Peace will come to all and be in all. A LUZ DE MARA Heb. Brothers and Sisters:Our beloved Saint Michael the Archangel nourishes us in spirituality, recalling the gifts of the Holy Spirit so that they would be asked for and so that we might strive for conversion. He will make My children suffer with the most terrible persecution. Our Lady of the Ark, Mary our Mother, Help of Christians, Message to Luz de Maria 21 December 2019, https://meditationsoncatholicism.blog/2020/01/07/luz-de-maria-12-21-19/, Message to Gianna Talone-Sullivan - 1 April 2023, Message to Luz de Maria (English and Slovak) - 22 March 2023, Message to Luz de Maria (English and Slovak) - 17 March 2023, Message to Luz de Maria 23 December 2019, Message to Gianna Talone-Sullivan 1 April 2023, Message of Saint Joseph (in Slovak) 19 March 2023, Our Mother of Hope and Joy 11 March 2023, Message to Bright Star and Firelily (in Slovak) 7 January 2023, Three Messages about Rome and Spiritual Battles 23 January 2023, Announcements (in Slovak) 5 13 January 2023. Amen. Oren hijos Mos, oren para que no teman, sino se fortalezcan en el Amor Divino. Semana Santa del ao 1991, primera vez que se manifest con sangre la imagen de la Reina de la Paz en el hogar de Luz de Mara, las mismas continan hasta el presente. COMPARTIR. Mt 16:18-19) of our King and Lord Jesus Christ. Pray for yourselves, for your brothers and sisters, for all humanity. The false prophets will increase and will deny the true instruments; they will bring perdition and bad habits to My people. My children are suffering more frequently from respiratory diseases, which increase, being recurrent and requiring long treatment. This way some of My People would awaken. Use the sacramentals and do not cease to pray the Holy Rosary through which you receive infinite blessings., Our Lord Jesus Christ to Luz de Mara I have called everyone to prepare because the instant is no longer instant. message de saint michel archange luz de mara le 18 aot 2019. peuple de dieu: les bndictions et l'aide du ciel ne se font pas attendre pour ceux qui, humblement, demandent l'aide de la maison du pre et de notre reine et mre du ciel et de la terre (psaume 120), pendant que les ennemis de l'me se dplacent en toute libert sur la terre entire en vue de perdre les mes. We will say one Our Father, Hail Mary, and Glory Be for the intentions of the Holy Father and for absent members, living and dead. Lk 12:48b), and we have been warned, especially in order that we would remain spiritually attentive. Receive Me in My Body and My Blood, properly prepared, with full awareness of the need for a real amendment. The blessings are transferred from one of the original grapes from San Damiano. November 11, 2012, Beloved daughter, a spoonful of honey and some walnuts will be enough food for the survival of the body, they provide what is necessary for all organs to function properly. Thus, the mind of man, limited deliberately by the earthly power. Gen. 11:1-9). Pray, love My Son, do not forget that you are His People and will never be abandoned by Him. Dt 32:10b). March 10 2014, People of My Son, you must become aware of all that invades you in this instant, you must awaken spiritually, and you must also awaken in other aspects, such as that regarding food, you must be conscious that they are killing you day to day, the Temple of the Holy Spirit is being invaded by all the unknown diseases, and these diseases that you suffer now are caused by contaminated food that you ingest. Oct. 05, 2018. Sanctify our joys and comfort us in our sorrows. Si la Fe es verdadera, fuerte, convencida y la criatura est convertida puede ser tentada, pero no vencida. Then you store the grapes that are blessed in sterilized jar and afterwards in each jar pour wine or brandy, no other liquor. May 24 2017, Serious illnesses that attack the digestive system are approaching; use the plant known as ANGELICA and use the whole plant properly, pregnant women being cautious. Luz de Mara prophecies for the United States of America, Will be published when approved by a moderator, post specific on medicinal plants has been published here, Senador australiano cree que se vienen muertes masivas por las vacunas (genocidio) . The Lord is calling us with that intelligence that He has provided us, to have sacramentals, to have holy water. How much evil man commits when he lives his free will and allows to be controlled by it! In case of contagious diseases (pestilences, plagues, others) anoint the doors and windows with holy oil. But My People wait and when they wake up it will be doubly difficult for them to come to Me, but My Mothers Love will not cease, She will continue interceding for each one of you and will draw you to My Way, where you will never find the Door closed. FASTING IS AN IMPEDIMENT FOR THE DEVIL. IS THIS NOT A PRODUCT OF EVIL? (*). Humanity refuses to recognize what is happening in one place or another, mocking Divine Mercy towards Its children. Because of this, we asked you earlier to be cautious before eating, especially because in some foods there is such toxicity that the human body reacts with diseases that cause death. 4:13). THE GIFT OF UNDERSTANDINGenlightens the human creature in order that it penetrates clearly within the truths revealed by God.THE GIFT OF COUNSEL:with which you can discern among the options presented to you - for this you need to attain, with this gift, the knowledge of how to listen to and help your brothers and sisters. 121,2). This single religion will eliminate the religion that My Son established. Alimenten la Fe (1) y el amor hacia Mi Divino Hijo Jan. 22, 2019 (Added Apr. "Quando la devozione partecipazione", Pontificia Universit Santa Croce: 300 comunicatori della Chiesa riuniti a Roma, Papa Francesco in Ungheria, il rettore: "Tre i pilastri dell'educazione cattolica", Papa Francesco di ritorno dallUngheria: In corso una missione per la pace in Ucraina, Papa Francesco ha concluso il viaggio apostolico in Ungheria, Il Papa a Budapest incontra il mondo universitario e della cultura, Kardinal Erd zum Papstbesuch: Mit lauterem Herzen fr den Frieden, Papst Franziskus: Kanle fr den Frieden ffnen, Papst Franziskus beendet Ungarn-Reise: Die Highlights am 3. I think it is a meteorite of great size; it is intercepted, but the biggest part goes towards the sea, towards the United State. Bless your food with the sign of My Cross and maintain faith alive., Most Blessed Virgin Mary to Luz de Mara With scissors, cut grapes from cluster. Instead, before souls are lost, you must shout out loud: how lost Humanity is! Man has become materialistic, idealizing a sure tomorrow of comfort and abundance, forgetting that working and acting contrary to the Divine Will draws calamities to humanity, causing the elements to reject man, not acknowledging him.People of God, war is still before you; it depends on a thought of a leader or some leaders of a power to act in anticipation out of fear of being defeated in order for this step to be executed, which will lead humanity to faceTHE THIRD WORLD WAR.The turmoil in the spiritual, in the political, the material and the moral realms is highly destabilizing for humanity. November 01 2014, You have not heed My call to conversion and My Mother is evaded by My own children, who have attracted calamities like a magnet towards mankind, you omitted the Request of My Mother in Fatima, Russia has not been consecrated to the immaculate heart of My Mother. Sick minds of powerful nations are the demons that spread the disease on My children in airplanes. Do not give the Devil the opportunity to act through your imprudence: be cautious. People of God:OUR AND YOUR KING AND LORD JESUS CHRIST, AND OUR AND YOUR QUEEN AND MOTHER ALERT YOU OUT OF LOVE. Men from different cultures and of different races are united, but not in Christs Love, but in a large combined army of alliances; they walk towards Italy leaving behind a trail of death as they walk. Jesus Christ to Catherine Rivas on Communion in the mouth: Maria Simma freed 40 or 50 priests and bishops from Purgatory, most for promoting Communion in hand or other types of irreverence. Oren hijos Mos, oren por Chile y Ecuador. Your free will, will be subjected to the commands of the one who will deceive men, Private message from Our Lord Jesus Christ to Luz de Mara Tag, Papst an Budapester Uni: Jnger des Wissens hinterfragen Wissen, Wortlaut: Papst in Ungarn an Welt der Wissenschaft & Kultur, Pro Asyl fordert Abschiebestopp von Menschen in den Sudan, Os hngaros amam o Papa, afirma cardeal Erd: somos responsveis pela paz, De volta a Roma, o agradecimento do Papa a Nossa Senhora, Papa: Santa S trabalhar para que crianas ucranianas levadas Rssia voltem para casa, Em 90 segundos, a viagem do Papa Hungria, Papa: um futuro de esperana, no de guerra, cheio de beros, no de tmulos, . March 21 2015, My beloved:I invite you to expand your knowledge. A LUZ DE MARA 24 DE ABRIL DEL 2023 Hijos de Nuestro Rey y Seor Jesucristo, por Voluntad Divina Me dirijo a ustedes. October 11 2014, The plague is renewed by those who serve the antichrist and see how the economy succumbs. HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN. WHAT THE DEVIL IS LOOKING FOR IS PRIDE IN ORDER TO SETTLE WITHIN CREATURES AND TO HARDEN THEIR HEARTS. COMMENTARY BY LUZ DE MARIA Brothers and Sisters: A CHILD IS BORN, THE CHILD OF HUMILITY AND OBEDIENCE TO THE FATHER! Amen. The love of our Blessed Mother Mary is beyond human comprehension. Divine Heart of Jesus, preside over our family gatherings; bless all our family undertakings, both spiritual and temporal. La luz negra "se trata de una obra con una trama absorbente y casi detectivesca, . Una denuncia contra la gestin de la exalcaldesa Mara Luz Lastras (PSOE) entre los aos 2015 y 2019 por prevaricacin y malversacin. As Queen of Heaven I appeared to a humble native, who did not keep to himself what his eyes were seeing. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Esa Fe fortalecida e inalterable hace posible los milagros; gana las mayores batallas por ms fuertes que estas sean (Cf. This could be avoided if My children return to me, quenching My thirst of souls and if the Message of My Mother in Fatima is revealed in its entirety. It is necessary that you, People of My Son, be the lights that attract the gaze of the Father to the Earth, so that He sees His faithful in a time of Adoration. 19 DE MARZO DEL 202332 AOS DE CAMINO ESPIRITUAL. See the man of science who dismisses the Words that are Divine Will; science has not seen in advance that about which My Son has warned you, so take seriously the Word that I bring to you. COMMENTARY BY LUZ DE MARIA. This blood attracts to Earth the purification, thus the diseases that they will suffer have not been previously experienced and only with medications that I have given them and that I will give to them in My Calls will they be able to be healthy.. I AM KING AND RULER OF ALL CREATION. Our Mother told me that true plagues will come and that we should ingest a raw clove of garlic every morning, or oil of oregano; these two are excellent antibiotics. My beloved, utilize water that has been previously boiled and start NOW the detox of the organism drinking as much water as possible, so the organism will start to purify. IN THIS THIRD FIAT, YOU CANNOT CONSOLIDATE AND ENTER INTO THE CALL THAT THE MOST HOLY TRINITY MAKES TO YOU, IF YOU ARE NOT HUMBLE. They will fight to defeat the forces of the antichrist. "Con esta luz", se titula el documental cinematogrfico que da vida a la historia de la religiosa Sor Mara Rosa, quien ayud a ms de 90 mil nios hondureos a escapar de la pobreza y los abusos, educndolos hasta convertirlos en hombres y mujeres de bien al servicio de la sociedad. Children of our King and Lord Jesus Christ, I address you by the Divine Will. January 21 2016, Beloved, the plague moves ahead and another one arises which affects the digestive system with nausea and vomiting, and raising the body temperature until the creature sees his skin darken. No teman, en su lugar, fortalezcan la Fe, convnzanse de que Dios es el Todopoderoso, el Omnipotente. Some headings titles and links are in Italian at the end of the page but not the pages Oren hijos Mos, mantngase alerta, la guerra no se encuentra en el olvido. MY LOVE FOR MINE IS SUCH, THAT I DO NOT WISH THAT YOU LOSE YOUR SOUL DUE TO THE LACK OF KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT IS TO COME TO YOU as a result of the foolishness of man, that chooses evil and practice teachings of evilness with vile and bloody ways. This is a weapon they have created in laboratories to be launched and attack man directly at the instant when war recrudesces. When Christ mentioned to me again this request of the blessed grapes, I remember also the Grapes of Saint Damian, which I share as follows: CUANTO SUCEDE EN ESTE MOMENTO ES PLANEADO POR EL DEMONIO (2) PARA APLASTAR A LA HUMANIDAD, PARA ROBARSE LAS ALMAS Y QUE AS SE PIERDAN. Keep the holy water, useCOMMON HAWTHORN and the ECHINACEA plant, to fight it., Most Blessed Virgin Mary to Luz de Mara , . Freemasonry is readying itself to present the great impostor to Humanity, the antichrist, and you, being ignorant about the antichrist, will rise up towards him as if he were Me. Oren hijos Mos, oren para que no les venzan con mentiras. Ciao Peter, grazie per il tuo commento. Brothers and Sisters: In these instants of convulsion on Earth, in man, in the elements, in the spirit of man, Saint Michael the Archangel tells us that we have to be creatures in and for God. 2023. Our Lord Jesus Christ to Luz de Mara AS MOTHER, I ASK YOU OBSERVE, AS PART OF YOUR DIET FOR LIFE, THE DAILY NEED TO INGEST VITAMIN C, TO INGEST RAW GARLIC OR GINGER DAILY., Our Lord Jesus Christ to Luz de Mara Why do not they announce that I am Love and that out of Love for My People I tell them in advance what will happen so that they repent in time? March 16 2016, Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, before food becomes scarce all over Earth, the foodstuffs will be contaminated so that those who consume them will get sick, this way destabilizing great many of My children. I DO NOT FORSAKE MY PEOPLE., Our Lord Jesus Christ to Luz de Mara Our Mother indicates to me to look to the sky and I when I look, I see a bright light that comes towards Earth. You, My beloved, are poisoned with contaminated seafood and it alters human genetics, being the cause of degenerative diseases. You possess a weapon which the devil fears with horror and fright: it is the weapon of the Holy Rosary, not recited but consciously meditated, Say often this short prayer: Mother of God, Coredemptrix of the world, pray for us, Act of Consecration to the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus. Amados hijos Mos, les mantengo en Mi Corazn. Children, you are deceived, seriously deceived by large global organizations that were created to assist you. El Demonio arremete con fuerza contra la criatura humana, presentando una escena llamativa, aunque detrs del teln la verdadera escena es otra totalmente diferente: DETRS DEL ESCENARIO QUE LES PRESENTA SE ENCUENTRA EL CAUTIVERIO, EL DOLOR, LA MATANZA, EL CONTROL TOTAL, LA RENUNCIA A MI DIVINO HIJO, LA PERSECUCIN Y CUANTO PUEDAN IMAGINAR DE MALDAD. SUSCRBETE Y RECIBE INFORMACIN ESPECIAL Y DE PRIMERA MANO, Copyright © All rights reserved | REVELACIONES MARIANAS, Libro sobre el Santo Rosario, descargar, Sobre plantas medicinales dadas por el Cielo, leer. The next pope will serve the antichrist. Mans psyche is affected, impairing his behavior at all instants; he reacts and acts unduly in a constant state of folly directed by the demons. I SHED MY TEARS THROUGHOUT THE EARTH IN VARIOUS PLACES, CALLING YOU TO CONVERSION SO THAT YOU DO NOT SUFFER WHAT IS NOT THE DIVINE WILL. EN CUANTO SE ACERCA EL MOMENTO DEL CUMPLIMIENTO DE MIS REVELACIONES, EL MAL ARREMETE CONTRA LA IGLESIA DE MI DIVINO HIJO, PERO MI CORAZN INMACULADO TRIUNFAR. I want to call down upon this country and the whole world the peace of God in justice and charity. Perhaps the Blessed Grapes are one of many miracles of the end times which the saints of older times referred to in their visions., Our Lord Jesus Christ to Luz de Mara Se desideri collaborare e aiutarci a tradurli, inviaci une-mail nel nostro modulo di contatto. My Son needs a solid People, a People of immovable Faith, a People of infinite trust, a People of love, a People of brotherhood, so the dragon that has awakened will not feed on those who are Faithful. With the grape already blessed by a priest, proceed to bless the rest in the following way: APLASTAR LA CABEZA DE SATANS (Cf. The Life Offering Prayer (Sister Natalie of Hungary), La adoracin de los Reyes Magos segn revelaciones a Valtorta, The Adoration of the Wise Men in revelations to Valtorta, August 28th: Feast of the Queen and Mother of the End Times, This Friday (August 5) We Celebrate the Birthday of Blessed Virgin Mary, Quote 232 JC-Luz de Maria My Children Must Remain Prepared To Face The Famine That Already Hangs Over Humanity, Quote 224 SMA-Luz de Maria Store Food. This way it is easier to conduct a solitary soul towards the wrong paths. From these grapes already blessed, can be shared with your brothers, since they are blessed, in this way others can prepare their own blessed grapes. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Put the newly blessed grapes in a glass jar. 0 Virgin Mary, most powerful Mother of Mercy, Queen of Heaven and earth, in accordance with your wish made known at Fatima, I consecrate myself today to your Immaculate Heart. To you I entrust all that I have, all that I am. Do not use a fruit or berry brandy. Alimenten el deseo de mantenerse en estado de Gracia y de recibir a Mi Divino Hijo en el Sacramento de la Eucarista, previamente preparados. I deliver and consecrate to thee, and to thy Immaculate Heart, as thy child and slave of love, my body and soul, my goods, both interior and exterior, and even the value of all my good actions, past, present and future; leaving to thee the entire and full right of disposing of me, and all that belongs to me, without exception, according to thy good pleasure, for the greater glory of God, in time and in eternity. Although our Yes it is not like that of our Blessed Mother, it is important that we give that Yes for the salvation of souls, because we live in community and can help our brothers and sisters not to fall into the clutches of evil.Amen.